Welcome to Mrignayani Vipnan Sewa (MVS)About Us
M.P. Laghu Udyog Nigam Ltd, is operating its showrooms (Mrignayani MP Emporium) at various places in Madhya Pradesh and outside of the state as well. M.P. Laghu Udyog Nigam Ltd, implemented a scheme Mrignayani Vipnan Sewa (MVS) for supplies of various stores to the Government Departments and Semi Govt. Departments, Local Bodies, Institutions situated at regional and district level
Mrignayani Vipnan Sewa (MVS) is an e-procurement system through which supply of material can be made in a transparent manner.
Mrignayani M.P. Emporium under MVS scheme arrange supplies of those Reserved /Non Reserved Items for which rates are not available /finalised by M.P. Laghu Udyog Nigam Head Office; Marketing / Emporium / Raw Material Department.
MVS procurement system governs under the norms and procedures framed by the MPLUN authorities. Under the MVS procurement system all suppliers / manufacturers must be registered with the e- portal, to disseminate all tender information to concerned registered suppliers. No unregistered supplier / manufacturers is allowed to enter in to tendering process of MVS and only qualified tenderer shall be eligible for supply.
IMPORTANT CHECKLIST BEFORE REGISTRATION
1. "Do Not" use back button or go back to the previous page using right button of the mouse till the entire process is finished.
2. Furnish proper information in application form examples mentioned given.
3. Filling the form and completing the process doesn't guarantee for registration. Registered as a supplier is MPLUN discretion.
4. All payments are to be made in a form of a demand draft favouring "M.P. Laghu Udyog Nigam Ltd
" payable or deposited Cash at any of the nearest Mrignayani Emporium listed as below
Bhopal / Gwalior / Indore / Jabalpur / Rewa / Mumbai / Kolkata / New Delhi
5. Select the items for business from the category list.
6. Rs. 1000.00 for each Category which is calculated automatically Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. Upload the necessary official documents, scanned copy of bank draft or MR Receipt and certificates of registration etc. in zip or any standard compressed format.
8. The document size for upload should not be more then 4 MB.
9. Once the process gets completed click the link provided to on the screen
10. The applicant is required to take a print out of the filled form and submit the same along with the demand draft or Money Receipt Copy and hard copy of all the requisite documents which has been uploaded to the nearest Mrignayani Emporium.
11. Once approved, the applicant will be sent an email mentioning user details.
12. For any queries and clarification kindly email at email@example.com
All prospective suppliers are request to follow the instruction carefully before applying for registration. Please strictly follow the format as per the instructions shown on-screen. The information marked * are compulsary and without furnishing the details the submit button will not get activated. All applicants are suggested to review the details furnished by them before clicking the submit button for registration.